Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Recent Star Wars News
Welcome to Port Haven! We started as a refugee camp for homeless Star Wars fans. Now we welcome you to join our community. We discuss everything from the intricate details of the Galaxy Far, Far Away to many more general topics in entertainment, world events, and silliness.

Join Port Haven!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Your Safe place is your Weapon.; Zombie RP, Come on in.......
Topic Started: 18th April 2011 - 07:04 PM (6,629 Views)
super_redhead
Member Avatar

Your Safe place is your weapon.

The title says it all. The World is over run with Zombies. Almost all of the world is converted.

Some survived. Some died. Some are evil and dripping Zombies.
Who are you,
What are you,
And what, Is your weapon .......

{This is a city filled with Zombies and Survivours. Make a proflie then join the battle. Please.}

~Keep the Port haven Rules in mind, also.
Edited by Grand Admiral Sean8, 20th April 2011 - 12:27 PM.
END OF LINE
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

super_redhead
Member Avatar

~My Profile~

Name: Ci-Ci
Race: Human, thankfully
Weapon: Two steel blades from old swords (Ends wrapped in leather so I may hold them)
Apperence: Dark eyes, Green hair
Pic:

Attached to this post:
Attachments: cc_pose.jpg (110.39 KB)
Attachments: cc.jpg (12 KB)
Edited by Grand Admiral Sean8, 20th April 2011 - 12:26 PM.
END OF LINE

YodaBauer
Member Avatar

OOC:

~My Profile~

I'll join the Zombie team just to keep things even.

Name: Uuuuuuugh
Species: Zombie
Weapon: Ax grafter into my left arm
Appearance: Zombie-like
Edited by Grand Admiral Sean8, 20th April 2011 - 12:26 PM.
Real love is never conditional.

super_redhead
Member Avatar

I took the risk of peering behind the building I was hiding behind. I didn't regret it, the coast was clear. I gritted my teeth, said a quick prayer and ran into the courtyard. There my brain buzzed with the hiding places, in the end, I crouched deep into a bush nearby. The leather straps on my blades started to dig into my skin, and sweat was thick on my forhead. Yet I waited. I was waiting for the next unlucky zombie. Or lucky Surviour.
After some time I pushed my way deeper into the bush, and there I fell drowsy. And so, at nearly midnight, I fell asleep with my blades held in my hands and thorns from the bushes pricking my skin, almost calming me to sleep.
END OF LINE

YodaBauer
Member Avatar

I really had a hankerin' for some flesh. Rotting would be nice. I smelled something coming from the North, so I trudged towards the city. I had to take the long way around because there were various small wall in my way and with my ax arm I couldn't climb over them. Eventually I find my way to the city gate.

super_redhead
Member Avatar

I heard something. I woke from my trobled sleep and sat up abruntly. To fast, I heard the leaves rustling waay to loud. I gripped my blades, and peered out side of the bush. Nothing. I'd be safe if I were to keep moving.I slowly and slilently stode up and made a rush for the rear toliet block. I tripped. Getting up, I looked around for anyone. I continued to run. In getting there I ran in, coured in a corner and gripped my blades like they were my life. The smell of the toilet block would cover my smell, I hoped and I slowed my heart beat so no zombies or others, would hear my breathing. I kept my self up right and ready to attack, even though my thighs burned and blisters were starting to form where my hands held my blades. I did everything in my power to hideas best I could. All was well for now..........
END OF LINE

YodaBauer
Member Avatar

I tracked the scent I smelled. After a time I lost it. I looked around but could see anything. Off to the side I heard something - a rat. I run as fast as my legs will take me and chop the rat with my ax. I enjoy a nice rat snack.

super_redhead
Member Avatar

I heard things. Upsetting things. Fast steps. A grunt. Then the horrible sound of someone~something eating. Gurgles and splutters and gross sounds. I broke a cold sweat. I looked around~I needed to prepair. Rubble had fallen from one wall and a toilet seat lay near by. There was also half a match.
I had an idea~ but I needed wood, and time. I picked up the toilet seat. I put it under my dress. There it stayed, covering my back, serving little protection. I went to the rumbble and looked through it. Nothing but stone and brick. I collected some into a pocket and moved to the match. This was my only hope of surviving what ever was out there. I had to use it wisely. I looked around for wood. After a short while, I found a branch of a tree jammed in some bricks of the collapsed wall of the toliet block. I broke it off and sat down. Putting my blades close to me and always looking at the entrance of the building. I took out my branch, and covered the end in clay I found in the rubble earlyer and the last of my drinking water. I carefully held the match and furmly swiped in on the floor. Nothing. I did it again now on a diffrent angle and it lit. The flame would die out any second now. I set fire to the branch and kept the match there for a long time. The branch was blazing now, and hot to the touch, but The flame avoided the area where I put clay. It wouln't do that for long though. I ripped a part of my dress and some leather from my swords and tyed it around the branch. It worked, somehow. I held The torch in one hand and put one of my blades in the other, waiting for what evermay be out side. I went to the doorway and stood tall. I silently prayed for my life to be spared and those dearest to me who have gone to rest. I doble checked everything. I treambled.
Here goes........
END OF LINE

YodaBauer
Member Avatar

For a time a was too busy eating to notice any of my surroundings. After I gobbled the last bit of rat I looked around. I smelled smoke. My instincts told me not to seek out the fire. Instead I faced the direction of the smoke and let out a loud yell. I waited to see if anything was there with the fire.

super_redhead
Member Avatar

A howl. It was a piercing and sad howl. It stopped my in me tracks. I thought for a moment. I was extreamly scared, and my torch wouldn't last forever. I decided to go out. It must of being the bravest thing I ever did. I faced the way I heard the howl and tried to see what it was through the darkness. My eyes ejusted. I screamed. Bad move, the zombie would hear me. I held out the torch and my sword defencivly. I was ready for him.......
END OF LINE

Brandon
Member Avatar

OOC: This is totally like that episode of Community.
Edited by Grand Admiral Sean8, 20th April 2011 - 12:27 PM.

super_redhead
Member Avatar

ooc: Join RW, make a profile ..!
Edited by Grand Admiral Sean8, 20th April 2011 - 12:25 PM.
END OF LINE

YodaBauer
Member Avatar

I heard a sound and whipped around. There was a human. The first one I had seen in a long time. I was still hungry, but I didn't want to make a move because the the fire. I stood and waited, rocking back and forth.

super_redhead
Member Avatar

It was hidious. (He looked Zombie-Like!! hehehe.....) He had dripping jaws and claws full of flesh and blood. I could see he was weary of the fire, and this gave me streanth.
I lifted my head: "Speak, Demon."
I looked him in the eye.
END OF LINE

YodaBauer
Member Avatar

OOC: Can Zombies talk or should I just make growls?
Edited by Grand Admiral Sean8, 20th April 2011 - 12:25 PM.

Grand Admiral Sean8
Member Avatar
太上天皇
OOC: Just for organization purposes, why don't we use red text for OOC comments?
"Now we must go. Think well on the things we have not told you, and remember what you have not been shown." - Gene Wolfe, The Book of the New Sun

祇園精舎の鐘の聲、諸行無常の響あり。娑羅雙樹の花の色、盛者必衰のことわりをあらはす。おごれる人も久しからず、唯春の夜の夢のごとし。たけき者も遂にほろびぬ、偏に風の前の塵に同じ。- 平家物語

super_redhead
Member Avatar

OOC: Do what ever pleases you, YB. I guess they could do both, if they wanted to.

OOC: Good idea Sean, it would get pretty busy.
END OF LINE

YodaBauer
Member Avatar

I was surprised by the boldness of the one in front of me. "The fire won't protect you for long, flesh."

super_redhead
Member Avatar

I was taken aback. He was right. But not for long. "So we should get this over with, then." I took a step closer. I'd beaten a zombie before, what makes this one any diffrent? Still, I prayed for a miricale to save me.
END OF LINE

YodaBauer
Member Avatar

I tilted my head to the side and relaxed my jaw or of its rotten hinges. A quiet rumble of a growl escaped by throat.

Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: