Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Recent Star Wars News
Welcome to Port Haven! We started as a refugee camp for homeless Star Wars fans. Now we welcome you to join our community. We discuss everything from the intricate details of the Galaxy Far, Far Away to many more general topics in entertainment, world events, and silliness.

Join Port Haven!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Dragonball Series Discussion Thread; Spoiler Alert
Topic Started: 20th June 2017 - 10:28 AM (566 Views)
SwoopRacer
Member Avatar
Discuss
Posted Image

In relation to DragonBall Super...

I do not know if I am miffed or intrigued, but it seems like Buu is out of the Tournament and Frieza is in. It will definitely be a more unique and intriguing story if Frieza joins the team, and will or will he not betray them.
*The opinions of this member are wholly his own and do not reflect any credible or knowledgeable individual. Any advice given or received should be taken with a grain of salt. Any such advice, comments, or overall bluster that is taken to heart should not be as this member can and has known to be full of "it". Any advice you choose to take and winds up being unsuccessful, this member is not responsible or liable for. Any such advice that works in your favor, this member will take credit for humbly and will do a victory dance. You have been warned.*
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Jedi Rockstar
Member Avatar

oh but you're way ahead......the english dub is only on the Resurrection F storyline, which is where I am. I'm a little annoyed that the two movies were the first two arcs in the show, but I love the animation.
-The ability to speak does not make you intelligent

SwoopRacer
Member Avatar
Every Saturday night they live stream the subtitled episodes on youtube.
*The opinions of this member are wholly his own and do not reflect any credible or knowledgeable individual. Any advice given or received should be taken with a grain of salt. Any such advice, comments, or overall bluster that is taken to heart should not be as this member can and has known to be full of "it". Any advice you choose to take and winds up being unsuccessful, this member is not responsible or liable for. Any such advice that works in your favor, this member will take credit for humbly and will do a victory dance. You have been warned.*

The Jedi Rockstar
Member Avatar

I don't wanna read, man.

The Jedi Rockstar
Member Avatar

but please tell me Piccolo comes back at some point. Pisses me off immensely that he's the first one killed off in the show. Frieza always takes out the favorites!

SwoopRacer
Member Avatar
Oh yeah Piccolo is there.

SwoopRacer
Member Avatar
Master Roshi is a badass. Not sure who will get knocked out next though

The Jedi Rockstar
Member Avatar

you know what I hate though? The fact that the US dubbing version on Toonami is waaaaaaaaaaaayyy behind and they still take breaks for holidays. Like no, run it straight through to catch up!

The Jedi Rockstar
Member Avatar

anyone getting FighterZ?

SwoopRacer
Member Avatar
I'd like to get it. Maybe when the price comes down. Looks really good.

SwoopRacer
Member Avatar
How far is the English dub into now?

The Jedi Rockstar
Member Avatar

they just played the baseball game, Yamcha's big one-man show episode. I tell ya those filler episodes are fun and all but cut the chase a little quicker.

« Previous Topic · Anime and Manga · Next Topic »
Add Reply