Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Recent Star Wars News
Welcome to Port Haven! We started as a refugee camp for homeless Star Wars fans. Now we welcome you to join our community. We discuss everything from the intricate details of the Galaxy Far, Far Away to many more general topics in entertainment, world events, and silliness.

Join Port Haven!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Port Peeves; What's your pet peeve? It's the little things that drive us crazy...
Topic Started: 19th November 2015 - 11:14 PM (2,354 Views)
Solopirate
Member Avatar
Ranger Solo
I can't stand the sound of the crinkling of candy wrappers. Especially when someone is trying to open it quietly like during church, or a movie... And they open it real slow, but that only makes it louder. Just rip it open and be done with it!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

storm
Member Avatar

ketchup
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ifalna Athha
Member Avatar
Jedi Consular/Jedi Healer
Petty, obnoxious, entitled people who throw tantrums at the suggestion someone points out especially when s/he votes for someone else.
"I just want to be free in my world."

SwoopRacer
Member Avatar
The feel of cotton balls
*The opinions of this member are wholly his own and do not reflect any credible or knowledgeable individual. Any advice given or received should be taken with a grain of salt. Any such advice, comments, or overall bluster that is taken to heart should not be as this member can and has known to be full of "it". Any advice you choose to take and winds up being unsuccessful, this member is not responsible or liable for. Any such advice that works in your favor, this member will take credit for humbly and will do a victory dance. You have been warned.*

Mainerd
Member Avatar
space nipples
This threads title. :p

And people who smack their lips/chew with their mouths open
If love was cow blood, I'd be a slaughterhouse. -Pictures for Sad Children

Jey
Member Avatar
Forum Abomination
Slow walkers... and people who take up the whole sidewalk with their friends... especially if they're also slow walkers.
"And when I saw only one set of footprints, the LORD said Sandpeople travel in single file, to hide their numbers."
-- Kenobi 19:77

Ifalna Athha
Member Avatar
Jedi Consular/Jedi Healer
Control freaks.
"I just want to be free in my world."

storm
Member Avatar

denim

25I-NBOMe

patriotism

Adele

people having kids

people who can't drive

Edited by storm, 22nd November 2015 - 04:57 PM.

Solopirate
Member Avatar
Ranger Solo
People laying their heads on my pillow.

Solopirate
Member Avatar
Ranger Solo
Nail clipping in public.

*Sticks*
Member Avatar
Proper Cannibal, Formerly
People who are incapable of putting their phones down while I'm serving them. Sometimes people's phone's ring, and they're really apologetic. That's fine, it could be important, and the person on the other end doesn't know where they are.
But I get so mad at people who are just flicking through their phones while I try to sell them tickets (that they want!!) and give them information. Then they get mad at me because they don't know what I said

Similarly, people who can't stop kissing long enough to buy a ticket...
Edited by *Sticks*, 22nd November 2015 - 05:36 PM.
Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice.
Pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

storm
Member Avatar

when you're in the car playing a banging track and u hype as fuck and you want to drive really fast but you're stuck behind some slow grandpa

The Dark Moose
Member Avatar
Or not.
Those who know me know that I plan. Its what I do for a living - capacity planning, workforce planning, resource management, forecasting, yada yada yada. So why do people that have always known me like to spring things on me at the last minute without a plan?

My worst nightmare: "Hey we're coming into town tonight can we stay with you?"

AhhhhhhhAHhhahahhhh. no. no plan. no shoes no shirt no plan no service.

But then I do it anyway. cuz I don't want to be one of those people who always has to have a plan.

gah.

"Do it."

~ Sheev ~

Jey
Member Avatar
Forum Abomination
People who don't emote on the phone, or leave inordinate amounts of silence on the phone. I just called this tow truck company because it's like a half hour late and he's so quiet, asks basic questions that your not sure are questions like "car." Which apparently means what kind of car is it, but I don't know that he just said a word with no inflection. "Place." What, address? Intersection? City?

Then doesn't even say he's checking, I just sit in silence for ten minutes then he's like yeah I dunno sorry, and hangs up. :yp
"And when I saw only one set of footprints, the LORD said Sandpeople travel in single file, to hide their numbers."

The Dark Moose
Member Avatar
Or not.
That's a huge pet peeve of mine, too. People who treat the act of communication with disdain, as if you're supposed to be able to read their mind.

"Do it."

~ Sheev ~

Professor Jango
Member Avatar
Yup. That guy.
Fez, don't you dare like that post since that was all you were doing yesterday at the beginning of the hangout. And I swear to the Flying Spaghetti Monster himself you better not give some excuse about it. :p
(↑) (↑) (↓) (↓) (←) (→) (←) (→) (B) (A)

*Sticks*
Member Avatar
Proper Cannibal, Formerly
Motorway matrix signs that warn of queues ahead. Like, the only reason I can even read the stupid sign is because I'm practically stationary...
Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice.
Pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

storm
Member Avatar

when edgy kids can't even do satanism right

Posted Image

It's literally upside down idiots
Edited by storm, 22nd January 2016 - 01:02 PM.

Jey
Member Avatar
Forum Abomination
naw man you just don't get it. The world is upside down.

Jey
Member Avatar
Forum Abomination
Also when did you start doing crack?

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Cantina · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: